Applicable from 1ST April 2021
This Returns Policy (“Policy”) will govern request to return any of the product (“Product”) purchased by buyer (referred to as “Buyer”, you, your, etc.) from any third-party seller (“Seller”) using the Platform. For the purposes of this Policy, the term Buyer and Seller are collectively referred to as “User”.
- You understand that we are an intermediary platform and will only be responsible to mediate the return request raised by you with the Seller. It shall be sole responsibility of the Seller to resolve the issues/ concerns raised by you in your return request. We shall not assume any liability for any failure on the part of the Seller to resolve your issue.
- You may raise a return request/ or your concerns on the Platform with respect to any one of the following reasons:
- Product with physical damage (if such damage is not in transit) or defective Product;(Consumer must Need to make product opening video for return request / refund)
- Warranty issues with respect to the Product;
- Wrong Product or Product not matching the description or specifications mentioned on the listing page on the Platform;
- Any return request/ issues raised by you for any of the following reasons:
- Missing Product missing due to reasons attributable to logistics provider;
- Any other logistics related issues.
- Consumer must need to make product opening video for return request / refund.
- No refund after 24 hours of product delivers.
Will not be governed by this Policy and it will be the responsibility of your logistics partner to settle any of the above-mentioned concerns raised by you. You may contact your logistics service provider for resolving the above issues. It is hereby clarified that we shall not assume any responsibility for non- redressed of your issues by such logistics partner.
- Depending on the category of Product, you can raise a return request for any of the issues as set forth under point 2 and 3 above within the timelines prescribed below:
Ø Clothing: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø IT: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø Phones: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø Accessories and Consumer Electronics: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø Home and Kitchen: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø Footwear: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø Toys and Baby care: 1 day (Business days) from the date of delivery of shipment.
Ø Kirana/ Grocery: (Dairy, Bakery and Staples) 1 day (Business days) from the date of shipment.
5. Your return request will either be approved or rejected and the same
will be communicated to you.
If the return request of the Buyer has been rejected due to the following reasons that: (a) Buyer does not respond to the inquiry calls and/or calls made by us to procure missing documentation and information; or (b) supportive documents are insufficient, or Buyer is unable to provide sufficient proof in support of the claim, Buyer may raise a new return request within ONE day (1) days from the date of such rejection.
6. If products have any expiry related issue then Seller/Vendor will be bear the cost.
If your return request is approved, it shall be your sole responsibility
to return the Product directly to the Seller.
In all cases of Seller approved returns, refund will be initiated to you.
On all Seller approved returns, we undertake no guarantee as
regards return of monies or timeline for such return.
In exceptional cases such as fraud, deficiency in service, or any other circumstance which may affect the user experience on the platform, we may on good faith basis and in our sole discretion decide to pay the transaction amount for the disputed Product in the absence of Seller approval of such returns. The said payment of transaction amount shall be made to compensate for the inappropriate user experience.
In such exceptional cases covered in Para 5 above, payment will be initiated to you within forty-eight (48) banking hours;
- from the date of approval of the return request by us; or
- From the date you confirm the dispatch of the Product from your shop/ designated pick-up location; whichever is later.
Upon receipt of shipment from the Buyer, Seller can raise a dispute with respect to the shipment within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of the same, failing which it shall be deemed as accepted by the Seller without any damage or fault.At the time of raising a dispute, Seller will be required to provide documents/ proof in support of the claim, which include without limitation, images of the returned product(s) indicating the issue in the shipment received. The images need to clearly capture the following:
- the Return ID;
- AWB number of the shipment;
- issue observed by Seller in the returned product;
- damages to the returned product;
- brand name/ manufacturer’s name of the returned product; and/or
- The IMEI number (in case the product is a mobile phone);
The Seller’s claim/ dispute will either be approved or rejected and the same will be communicated to the Seller.
User agrees to be bound to any changes or modifications made to this Policy as may be updated on the Platform, from time to time or any additional terms that may be communicated to you, from time to time.